Sketchup Plugings #1: LaunchUp ‘A Quick Launcher for SketchUp’
Posted by: Merve_Yamak
Apr 5, 2019
This plugin provides a quick launcher to search for and run SketchUp’s features and most importantly the extensions which you have installed.
How to use:
- Menü>Extension › LaunchUp › Tool Launcher
- or create a shortcut, for example CTRL + SPACE
- Push icon to keep LaunchUp always on or to hide when a command is not in use
- The Clock icon shows the history of the recently used features.
- You can search for SketchUp’s own features and plug-ins and select them with a mouse or keyboard.
- Use ’LaunchUp – Options‘ to change the settings.
- Category: Productivity
- Industry: Architecture, Construction, Education, Engineering, Film & Stage, Gaming, Heavy Civil, Interior Architecture, Landscape Architecture, Urban Design,
- Compatibility: SketchUp 7, SketchUp 8, SketchUp 2013, SketchUp 2014, SketchUp 2015
- Operating System: Mac OS X, Windows
You can find short explanation from here ;
You can download the plugin from here;