To talk about learning Lumion, it is the well designed and easiest program when we consider all programs in terms of fast 3D rendering.
When you express your project to SketchUp or 3Dmax, it becomes harder to add details and show them in a appropriate way. Thus, Lumion allows us to visualize this 3D models in video or image while provide real-life environments and adding striking artistic flairs.
Also, if you have a hard time to combine some features such as plants, furnitures and so on, this program allows us to see the best alternatives whether in Landscape or interior. The reason why Lumion is the best for to see it is because, SketchUp or 3D max can give error because of numerous objects. Sometimes Lumion (especially depending on your PC hardware) can run a bit slow due to the millions of 3D points it’s rendering. However we’re going to present you some videos for to solve it.
So, how to we’re dealing with this program? If you got use to SketchUp and 3D max, you do not have a hard time to understand Lumion since you know the role of layer system. This is important because if you want to separate textures from each other, you need to make their color different in SketchUp or 3D max. Except from this, there is no extreme hardness. Then, let’s take a look helpful YouTube videos for us.
Where to download;
1.’LET’S TAKE A LOOK’
- As I mentioned before in my article about SketchUp videos, Thesketchupessensials helps us to cover SketchUp programme properly and he is also shows how to connect two programme and what are the basics.
- These videos are also simple and you can find what you specially search for.
- If you prefer to work orderly and step by step these video series can help you to achieve your goals.
2. TIPS AND TRICKS
- HOW TO INSTALL NEW LIBRARY
- REALISTIC MATERIALS
This video is little bit a faster so you can play with video settings of YouTube. The video is generally about making realistic materials.
- THINGS THE VİDEO COVERED IN
1. 3D Grass
2. Real Skies with HDRI
3. Rain and Snow (Precipitation effect)
4. Fur Material
5. Save group feature
- USING LIVESYNC
If you use Revit
- SPEEDING UP YOUR LUMİON by JUSTIN GEIS
- PHOTOREALISTIC RENDERING IN LUMION
- INTRO TO LIGHTING